On 04th October, World Animal Day is celebrated as an international day of action for animal rights and welfare.
“The World is Changed by Your Example, Not by Your Opinion.”– Old Saying
Profit and Market share alone does not qualify and quantify them for the standard that they possess from an eminent institute that they belong to, we may see many of such Entrepreneurs who have come up as business giants with Simple education or nearly insignificant qualification largely.
Do this alone justify the means? (You may have your perspective on this.)
To become an entrepreneur you need not be a graduate from a top institute. If you think so, I may also request you to think of graduate scholars from prime institute each year vis-a-vis Entrepreneurs they become who are efficient in Growth journey, Sustainability, and their contribution to the society.
Let us see a few things that make that makes an entrepreneurial journey complete.
Zeal: Entrepreneur if you want to be, you need to start looking out for Problems around you and think of what you can do about it. You need to have the Zeal to undergo learning and gain insights with an open mind.
Brainstorming: Connect with the Field Experts, Peers, or thought leaders who can share ideas and experience for more Idea generation that can help you with solving a real-world problem, give back to Society and yet generate money.
Problem Identification: Once you have done with your brainstorming, chart down out fine problems that can lead to a specific Process design that helps you in Fund generation, Market Viability (for the Product or Service), Sustainability, Executable Action Plan and Scalability in the future.
Be S.M.A.R.T: Make your business idea a SOLUTION (Product or Service) that can a MEANINGFUL contribution to the user that is ADVANTAGEOUS and can help the user with RE-ACTIONABLE support that brings in utility for the long sustainable TIMELESS duration of scalability.
- Solution – Solution that your idea provides in the form of a Product or Service shall be an affiliated component for the clients business. E.g.: a Catalyst to the core business process
- Meaningful – The Solution shall provide a meaningful improvement or benefit that can be a contributor for the clients business. E.g.: a report that aids decision-making
- Advantageous – The Solution shall become provide inevitable support by its presence in the clients business. E.g.: an integral lead generation mechanism that stimulates further business by digital media integration
- Reactionable – The Solution shall bring in insights that can caution on sustainable changes that the clients’ customer makes to keep their business abreast with trends and requirement in the future. E.g.: an expected change in demand over a newly arrived model by the competitor offering
- Timeless – The Solution does not go obsolete, but shall adopt to the changes with time and scalable as well. E.g.: offer upscaling or customisation based on statutory compliances and market demands.
Believe that once you have these in place, you are almost ready for the journey of Entrepreneurship.
However, there are other Challenges, Psychological Preparation and Sacrifices that you need to think of before your venture.
“Everyone looks for a Change,
That can bring in the Good in everyone as the New Way,
When the Time throws a Challenge at you to test your Perseverance and Patience,
That’s when you look for a New Beginning.”– Kovai Kirupakar
“Dear God, Our Almighty, Let this viral wave come to an end and let our fellow citizens of the world come out of their home and start their normal routine. May you give strength to all to bounce back to normal”Author Quote Kovai Kirupakar
It has become our worst nightmare but not a dream which we humans have not even thought of, being in quarantine for more than 40 days in a row around the globe, as we run away from our closed once and normal activities for every single person from all walks of life.
We are more concerned about the near future as an individual that we kick start our Business, jobs, Unfinished Projects, Works that got Stuck up, Piled due diligence etc. Our greatest incapable technology that has not supported in times of such need of the hour. No Robot or any human innovation on the ground for Testing, Treatment, Quarantine effort nor helping to rehabilitate. All human involvement is seen with greater risk.
Believe in what your faith drives you towards and that we humans have survived all that we have faced from time to time. Have we learnt from our experience to respect fellow Humans, or every creature as earthlings and give respect and space to one another? We have agreed on a little to change our attitude towards everything on this planet.
However, one thing for sure is that all that happens and have happened, I personally believe is for good and is the need of the hour as a Gestation or Hibernation by nature on its own accord. We may have different hypotheses or scientific theories on this global scenario of COVID-19 but all said and done life and journey has to go on.
The bigger question that lies ahead is that once we receive the second chance are we intelligent enough to care for what we are and what we have? Do we again take things for Granted? Are our Technological innovations strong enough to safeguard us from such future catastrophic phenomena? Do we really have such innovation through AI, RPA, Machine Learning or anything else to help Humans or to make things worse?
What do you think? Share your thoughts and inputs. #StayHome #StaySafe #StayPositive #StayStrong
Stay At Home, Save Lives
I show commitment towards joining the fight against #COVID19 alongside #MyGov. I shall contribution towards keeping myself and my country safe as I Stay at Home.
We, Human, Have Been More Than Confident & Arrogant With Our Advance level of Understanding About Flora & Fauna; Nature; Science; Culture; Geographical Values; Spirituality; Medical Science; Technology etc.
Reality Versus Perceived Intelligence
- We Have More Strategic Ideas Than Successful Practical – Political Viable But Non-People Friendly Implementation
- We Have Best of The Knowledge But Put To Practice With Less Discipline
- We Have More Resource With Alternative Approach or Methods But Less Support To Make It A Reality Due To Non Capitalisation
- We Do Most of Our Innovation Commercialized But A Few Humanised To Save Lives or In Need of The Hour
- We Have Experienced More Than Enough But Learnt A Bit Only
Wish And Hope We All Will See A Better Restart Once We Have Our Reboot Done.
Hoping; Expecting & Awaiting Good Days Ahead For All Soon…
My Prayer To You All
Stay Sensible; Stay Safe; Stay Responsible; Stay Home; Stay Alive; Stay Helpful