Yesterday does not have a Forward Gear, Tomorrow does not have a Reverse Gear,
But we do have Neutral Gear for the Day called Today.
Use the Time Wisely, Cherish the Moment.Kovai Kirupakar
It seems like a Dream become Reality. Once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have It seems like a Dream become Reality once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have some personal time too and whatnot.
Nevertheless, I never have I do not wish to see such a mess in life, shattering all dream, etc.
- Pure air but mask mandatory
- Empty Roads but impossible long drive
- Clean hands and Hygiene but no Handshakes & Hugs
- Lot of time for Relationships and Friends but cannot get together
- Crazy cooking ideas but no one to join
- Awaiting to step into Office, Hangout, Joints, but none can turn up
- Human productivity increased inspite of closed fertility centers
- May have money but no means to spend, don’t have money but no way to earn
- The Devil is all around but helpless to defend oneself
- You the world, no one to cry beside you, nor for someone’s moral support
- Dynamic Share market, Global Economy, Gold, Oil, EXIM etc. are all now under control suddenly
- Educational Institutions Closed, Strict rules laid on kids on the usage of Phones, IPad, Tablets, gadgets etc. Now we use the same confusing them.
- Ques that have been long and crowded have become distanced and never-ending
- Public places like Parks, Beaches and walk-in are seen with no public
- Hurried places such as Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport, and Harbour are now deserted
- All competitions stands cancelled, Even Olympics 2020, Grand Pix, IPL, etc. stands suspended
- All Public Festivals, Personal celebration, Family Functions, Rituals, Matches, Cultural fest, Events, & Entertainment Show, etc. stands cancelled
- Tourism, Restaurants, Bars, Hospitality, Automobiles, Manufacturing, and most of the labour-intensive industries has the worst crisis in history.
- Modi again becomes the Saviour to unite the Nation and its people
- All seems bad and sad but all is for Good and God has a reason for the same, to have faith and believe
- Fortunately, All People at home along with Young ones get the time out to interact and spend time with all their connected and non-connected people like grandparents, lost friend connection, other extended families, and friends on a screen or a peep through check visit
- People say Namaste, Vanakkam, Wash Hands, and Clean Feet while moving out and coming in more than ever
- Younger Generation get familiar with the epic Ramayana and Mahabharatha (early considered only as a myth)
- Instead of rushing on Superstitious belief on worship at Religious places, people find a way and learn that “God is now here” & “God is everywhere”.
- All Place of worship are protected and Place of Service to Human are Praised
- People avoid junk food, prepare healthy at home
- Less sick turn to the Hospital and Clinic, looking for Home and natural remedies
- Borders closed for any access, opportunist search for choices in the neighbourhood and surroundings
- Volunteers become crusaders who once may have reason less travel which seems too expensive as every city is been divided into tiny zones & an instant fine issued for crossing the zone without a valid reason. (Only Transport workers, Essential services, etc.)
Why This and Now?
Every Year, Hopefully, this shall end before that, I shall do a Total Recall of things that I have gone through or as a Human we have gone through down the memory lane. Not sure, it is a cause and effect of Nature, nor by the Bio War testing (as it has been spoken of) or of any Scientific Lab leak like that of the Fukushima Nuclear reactor.
All I understand is that Life is not that long to run for something, Life is not that Short to Enjoy and be Selfish, Life is not that Positive to be Happy, and Life is not that Negative to be Sad. Let us be We, not Me, Help, and Support each other (Beware of Exploiters & Imposters).
#StayHome, #StaySafe, #StayHealthy, #StayConnected, #StayDistancing #GoAwayCorona #COVID19
Note: This text and some message may be anonymous, it may not be mine, but I collated and curated because I want to remember it too based on others point of view as well.
Hesitation brings back only regret when you quit on the last mile,
Keep Your Prayers Positive & Strong, You Will Be Heard & Helped.– Kovai Kirupakar
Everyone looks for a Change,
That can bring in the Good in everyone as the New Way,
When the Time throws a Challenge at you to test your Perseverance and Patience,
That’s when you look for a New Beginning.– Kovai Kirupakar
When You Work Towards SUCCESS with FOCUS,
You Shall Become a MASTER,
But When You Work Towards PERFECTION With PASSION,
You Shall Become a LEGEND.– Kovai Kirupakar
“Dear God, Our Almighty, Let this viral wave come to an end and let our fellow citizens of the world come out of their home and start their normal routine. May you give strength to all to bounce back to normal”Author Quote Kovai Kirupakar
It has become our worst nightmare but not a dream which we humans have not even thought off, being in quarentine for more than 40 days in a row around the globe, as we run away from our closed once and normal activities for every single person from all walks of life.
We are more concerned on the near future as an individual that we kick start our Business, Job, Unfinished Projects, Works that got Stuck up, Piled due diligence etc. Our greatest incapable technology that have not supported in times of such need of hour. No Robot or any human innovation on ground for Testing, Treatment, Quarentine effort nor helping to rehabilitate. All human involvement is seen with greater risk.
Beleive in what your faith drives you towards and that we humans have survived all that we have faced from time to time. Have we learnt from our experience to respect fellow Humans, or every creature as earthlings and give respect and space to one another. We have agreed a little to change our attitude towards every thing on this planet.
However one thing for sure is that, all that happens and have happened, I personally believe is for good and is the need of the hour as a Gestation or Hibernation by nature on its own accord. We may have different hypothesis or scientific theory on this global scenario of COVID-19 but all said and done life and journey has to go on.
The bigger question that lies ahead is that once we receive the second chance are we intelligent enough to care for what we are and what we have? Do we again take things for Granted? Are our Technological innovation strong enough to safe guard us from such future catastrophic phenomenon? Do we really have such innovation through AI, RPA, Machine Learning or anything else to help Humans or to make things worse?
What do you think? Share your thoughts and inputs. #StayHome #StaySafe #StayPositive #StayStrong
We ensure the time you spend with our channel will be beneficial to you and your Health. 🙏
Thank You Dr. Pradeepa for the Wonderful Video.
Unlearn – Learning – Relearn
I seeking attention to an wonderful portal “NonprofitReady” which includes more than 300 learning resources on topics like Leadership, Recruitment, Fundraising, Grantseeking, Marketing and Operations. I have kick started a few learning and moving in a slow phased manner since a few months back, but I am happy that this gives me lot of time to skill up in this lock down period with few more such courses to learn on a plethora of topics and domains. Hope this will help and encourage few others to kick start these in the meanwhile to optimally use the time and engage oneself.