Everyone looks for a Change,
That can bring in the Good in everyone as the New Way,
When the Time throws a Challenge at you to test your Perseverance and Patience,
That’s when you look for a New Beginning.– Kovai Kirupakar
We Human Have Been More Than Confident & Arrogant With Our Advance level of Understanding About Flora & Fauna ; Nature ; Science ; Culture ; Geographical Values ; Spirituality ; Medical Science ; Technology etc.
Reality Verses Perceived Intelligence
- We Have More Strategic Ideas Than Successful Practical – Political Viable But Non-People Friendly Implementation
- We Have Best of The Knowledge But Put To Practice With Less Discipline
- We Have More Resource With Alternative Approach or Methods But Less Support To Make It A Reality Due To Non Capitalisation
- We Do Most of Our Innovation Commercialized But A Few Humanised To Save Lives or In Need of The Hour
- We Have Experienced More Than Enough But Learnt A Bit Only
Wish And Hope We All Will See A Better Restart Once We Have Our Reboot Done.
Hoping ; Expecting & Awaiting Good Days Ahead For All Soon…
My Prayer To You All
Stay Sensible ; Stay Safe ; Stay Responsible ; Stay Home ; Stay Alive ; Stay Helpful
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you’ll ever read and all applicable to this experiment :
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it !
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation !
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this?