“Adjust; When someone loves you, Compromise; When you love someone”
Relationship matters always in life.Curated by Kirupakar .S
It seems like a Dream become Reality. Once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have It seems like a Dream become Reality once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have some personal time too and whatnot.
Nevertheless, I never have I do not wish to see such a mess in life, shattering all dream, etc.
- Pure air but mask mandatory
- Empty Roads but impossible long drive
- Clean hands and Hygiene but no Handshakes & Hugs
- Lot of time for Relationships and Friends but cannot get together
- Crazy cooking ideas but no one to join
- Awaiting to step into Office, Hangout, Joints, but none can turn up
- Human productivity increased inspite of closed fertility centers
- May have money but no means to spend, don’t have money but no way to earn
- The Devil is all around but helpless to defend oneself
- You the world, no one to cry beside you, nor for someone’s moral support
- Dynamic Share market, Global Economy, Gold, Oil, EXIM etc. are all now under control suddenly
- Educational Institutions Closed, Strict rules laid on kids on the usage of Phones, IPad, Tablets, gadgets etc. Now we use the same confusing them.
- Ques that have been long and crowded have become distanced and never-ending
- Public places like Parks, Beaches and walk-in are seen with no public
- Hurried places such as Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport, and Harbour are now deserted
- All competitions stands cancelled, Even Olympics 2020, Grand Pix, IPL, etc. stands suspended
- All Public Festivals, Personal celebration, Family Functions, Rituals, Matches, Cultural fest, Events, & Entertainment Show, etc. stands cancelled
- Tourism, Restaurants, Bars, Hospitality, Automobiles, Manufacturing, and most of the labour-intensive industries has the worst crisis in history.
- Modi again becomes the Saviour to unite the Nation and its people
- All seems bad and sad but all is for Good and God has a reason for the same, to have faith and believe
- Fortunately, All People at home along with Young ones get the time out to interact and spend time with all their connected and non-connected people like grandparents, lost friend connection, other extended families, and friends on a screen or a peep through check visit
- People say Namaste, Vanakkam, Wash Hands, and Clean Feet while moving out and coming in more than ever
- Younger Generation get familiar with the epic Ramayana and Mahabharatha (early considered only as a myth)
- Instead of rushing on Superstitious belief on worship at Religious places, people find a way and learn that “God is now here” & “God is everywhere”.
- All Place of worship are protected and Place of Service to Human are Praised
- People avoid junk food, prepare healthy at home
- Less sick turn to the Hospital and Clinic, looking for Home and natural remedies
- Borders closed for any access, opportunist search for choices in the neighbourhood and surroundings
- Volunteers become crusaders who once may have reason less travel which seems too expensive as every city is been divided into tiny zones & an instant fine issued for crossing the zone without a valid reason. (Only Transport workers, Essential services, etc.)
Why This and Now?
Every Year, Hopefully, this shall end before that, I shall do a Total Recall of things that I have gone through or as a Human we have gone through down the memory lane. Not sure, it is a cause and effect of Nature, nor by the Bio War testing (as it has been spoken of) or of any Scientific Lab leak like that of the Fukushima Nuclear reactor.
All I understand is that Life is not that long to run for something, Life is not that Short to Enjoy and be Selfish, Life is not that Positive to be Happy, and Life is not that Negative to be Sad. Let us be We, not Me, Help, and Support each other (Beware of Exploiters & Imposters).
#StayHome, #StaySafe, #StayHealthy, #StayConnected, #StayDistancing #GoAwayCorona #COVID19
Note: This text and some message may be anonymous, it may not be mine, but I collated and curated because I want to remember it too based on others point of view as well.