Learning through our Smart Tutoring initiative started some time back in digital way that has spread education and smiles across needy kids from Pannimadai Rural & Anaikatti Tribal Belt
We NeoExam (formerly Examly) bring you the AI-driven robust solution with best in class security features.
We have successfully hosted 2,00,000+ Online Exams since lockdown!
Are you planning to conduct 100% Secured Online Exams?
If you want to learn the best practices to execute online exams, register for our webinar at https://bit.ly/NeoExam
Date & Time: Tuesday, 27th October 2020 from 11:00AM to 12:00noon
Planning to conduct an online mode of examination using Computer-Based virtual test model. Here I have put forth few checklist for your quick review to get things on track.
- Exam from the safe, noiseless, and secure environment like homes, office, classroom or at some good isolated place.
- Use of laptop, mobile, tablet, iPad, or desktop with working internet
- Good internet speed.
- Integrated or connectivity with webcam is ideal
- Computer or the virtual device is to be connected to an uninterrupted power source throughout the exam process
- Use of Identity card, rough sheet, uniform, formals, dress code, calculator
- Any other accessories required are to intimated in prior
- Any minimum system or device requirement are to communicated in prior
- Ambiance and seating to be in a well-lit area, dust free, visibility of face
- Usage of electronic gadgets except that are communicated are not allowed
- Mobile from registered number
- Do not leave the seat or focus of the cam until you complete the exam
- Background application, parallel window, multiple browser not allowed to be opened
- Monitored break for drinking water, medication if any or any other exigencies to be considered in prior
- Disturbing webcam should trigger auto-submit or end exam
- Human Proctoring or AI or both proctored
Are you an Individual / Employed professional who look upon Data Science as an Ocean with fear to take a dip in? Here with this short write up I have made an attempt to shallow the floor of the ocean for a clear visibility and confidence.
Let me welcome you to the emerging Industrial Revolution 4.0 which is foreseen as the era of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence which will steer the entire global transition irrespective of the industry it touches from Household to Outer Space. Let’s now look a little deep into Data Science alone.
Hope you would agree with me that all of us would have asked “What’s for Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner?” to another at home during this Quarantine days. As soon as the question is raised the counter queries come to us shall be “What would you like to have?” to the members for choices and “What’s in Store with us?” exploring the resources available for planning a suitable recipe.
Now if we look at an Organisation or any business entity it shall work on similar grounds with differing in functionality and solving real world requirements pertaining to their situations. The amount of information in the form of DATA involved in this process is enormous there by requires additional support for a smooth decision making process which requires involving SCIENCE to process and analyse these data. Hence DATA SCIENCE in simple terms defined as Scientifically Analysing and Processing Available and Sourced Data for the purpose of arriving a desired outcome.
Data Science is more than 3-4 decade old concept that has evolved with the ever changing world with extensive usage of Internet and information Data that is been shared through it. It is now been widely used and is predicted to see a huge demand with High pay packages across the globe for the Data Scientist or person who can effectively and efficiently use data science for the purpose of effective engagement and outcome.
Data Science as a concept involves 4 Stages broadly may vary depending on the depth of usage, involvement and categorisation :
- Problem Identification : The data Scientist identifies and defines a problem or an desired outcome along with couple of Possibilities and Probable requirements shared by the Organisation.
e.g. > Say Increase in Sales, New Product launch, R & D Requirement, Advertisement Reach, Usage of Application, Spending pattern etc..
- Data Preparation : The data scientist then sources the required Direct and Indirect data from various resources internally and via external resources pool source. These accumulated data may be Structured or Unstructured for ease of process and Understanding. Hence required to be processed as it is been derived from a Huge Versatile ocean of data termed as BIG DATA.
e.g. > Say Client Needs, Basic Buying Pattern, Competitors Product USP, Peak Sales or Revenue, consumption Pattern, Loan requirement, New Product expectation etc..
- Analysis and Tools : The data once gathered are being churned with the usage of Statistical and Analytical Tools such as Phython, R, Tableau, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Apache Spark, Qlikview and many more depending on the usage and availability.
e.g. > Say Info collected in Excel, Image, Pdf, E-mail, Videos, Infographics, Charts, etc..
- Outcome / Presentation : Once these data are Analysed and Processed with the help of Algorithms and Machine Learning tool and are made available as a meaningful data set the process of decision making is been made more Optimised, Precise, Scalable and Effective.
e.g. > Launch of New Scheme, Promotional Offer for Festive Season, Interest Rate for FD/Loans/Investment instruments, New Showroom Location, Branding Timeline for Advertisement etc..
Individuals from Non-Technical field are also using Data Science with the help of various tools that help them to Identify, Gather, Analyse and make successful decisions.
Now that you know ways and means of Data Science.
Am I a Data Scientist? Yes, You can be one among them.
Everyone looks for a Change,
That can bring in the Good in everyone as the New Way,
When the Time throws a Challenge at you to test your Perseverance and Patience,
That’s when you look for a New Beginning.– Kovai Kirupakar
“Dear God, Our Almighty, Let this viral wave come to an end and let our fellow citizens of the world come out of their home and start their normal routine. May you give strength to all to bounce back to normal”Author Quote Kovai Kirupakar
It has become our worst nightmare but not a dream which we humans have not even thought off, being in quarentine for more than 40 days in a row around the globe, as we run away from our closed once and normal activities for every single person from all walks of life.
We are more concerned on the near future as an individual that we kick start our Business, Job, Unfinished Projects, Works that got Stuck up, Piled due diligence etc. Our greatest incapable technology that have not supported in times of such need of hour. No Robot or any human innovation on ground for Testing, Treatment, Quarentine effort nor helping to rehabilitate. All human involvement is seen with greater risk.
Beleive in what your faith drives you towards and that we humans have survived all that we have faced from time to time. Have we learnt from our experience to respect fellow Humans, or every creature as earthlings and give respect and space to one another. We have agreed a little to change our attitude towards every thing on this planet.
However one thing for sure is that, all that happens and have happened, I personally believe is for good and is the need of the hour as a Gestation or Hibernation by nature on its own accord. We may have different hypothesis or scientific theory on this global scenario of COVID-19 but all said and done life and journey has to go on.
The bigger question that lies ahead is that once we receive the second chance are we intelligent enough to care for what we are and what we have? Do we again take things for Granted? Are our Technological innovation strong enough to safe guard us from such future catastrophic phenomenon? Do we really have such innovation through AI, RPA, Machine Learning or anything else to help Humans or to make things worse?
What do you think? Share your thoughts and inputs. #StayHome #StaySafe #StayPositive #StayStrong
We ensure the time you spend with our channel will be beneficial to you and your Health. 🙏
Thank You Dr. Pradeepa for the Wonderful Video.
Unlearn – Learning – Relearn
I seeking attention to an wonderful portal “NonprofitReady” which includes more than 300 learning resources on topics like Leadership, Recruitment, Fundraising, Grantseeking, Marketing and Operations. I have kick started a few learning and moving in a slow phased manner since a few months back, but I am happy that this gives me lot of time to skill up in this lock down period with few more such courses to learn on a plethora of topics and domains. Hope this will help and encourage few others to kick start these in the meanwhile to optimally use the time and engage oneself.