We NeoExam (formerly Examly) bring you the AI-driven robust solution with best in class security features.
We have successfully hosted 2,00,000+ Online Exams since lockdown!
Are you planning to conduct 100% Secured Online Exams?
If you want to learn the best practices to execute online exams, register for our webinar at https://bit.ly/NeoExam
Date & Time: Tuesday, 27th October 2020 from 11:00AM to 12:00noon
Planning to conduct an online mode of examination using Computer-Based virtual test model. Here I have put forth few checklist for your quick review to get things on track.
- Exam from the safe, noiseless, and secure environment like homes, office, classroom or at some good isolated place.
- Use of laptop, mobile, tablet, iPad, or desktop with working internet
- Good internet speed.
- Integrated or connectivity with webcam is ideal
- Computer or the virtual device is to be connected to an uninterrupted power source throughout the exam process
- Use of Identity card, rough sheet, uniform, formals, dress code, calculator
- Any other accessories required are to intimated in prior
- Any minimum system or device requirement are to communicated in prior
- Ambiance and seating to be in a well-lit area, dust free, visibility of face
- Usage of electronic gadgets except that are communicated are not allowed
- Mobile from registered number
- Do not leave the seat or focus of the cam until you complete the exam
- Background application, parallel window, multiple browser not allowed to be opened
- Monitored break for drinking water, medication if any or any other exigencies to be considered in prior
- Disturbing webcam should trigger auto-submit or end exam
- Human Proctoring or AI or both proctored