These are possibly the 5 best sentences you’ll ever read and all applicable to this experiment :
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation !
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this?
Most Read on the Web – Shared for your interest.
It is our duty to preserve the freedom we got. It is our responsibility to hand over a better & happier India to coming generations.
From this day onwards let us take a simple pledge to ourselves for our country
- Vote every election that elects a public representative
- Promote our culture an d values
- Protect the environment – from air, noise, water and soil pollution
- Save electricity and fuel
- Obey traffic rules and blow less horn
- Respect Queues all the time
- Donate blood regularly and organs after death
- Join or encourage near ones join the defence services
- Not litter or spit in public
- Pay taxes honestly
- Raise voice against atrocites against the weak
- Educate an unrelated child and promote literacy
- Discourage communal passions
- Not give or receive a bribe
- Discourage bureaucracy. Use Right To Information Act, when required.
Hope & wish that we abide ourselves at Least this Lifetime Pledge For Our Country.