On 04th October, World Animal Day is celebrated as an international day of action for animal rights and welfare.
Happy to share one my article that has been published.
I would be glad if can have a view on the same.
If any issues please use the direct link.
Profit and Market share alone does not qualify and quantify them for the standard that they possess from an eminent institute that they belong to, we may see many of such Entrepreneurs who have come up as business giants with Simple education or nearly insignificant qualification largely.
Do this alone justify the means? (You may have your perspective on this.)
To become an entrepreneur you need not be a graduate from a top institute. If you think so, I may also request you to think of graduate scholars from prime institute each year vis-a-vis Entrepreneur they become who are efficient in Growth journey, Sustainability, and their contribution to the society.
Let us see a few things that make that makes an entrepreneurial journey complete.
Zeal: Entrepreneur if you want to be, you need to start looking out for Problems around you and think of what you can do for it. You need to have the Zeal to undergo learning and gain insights with an open mind.
Brainstorming: Connect with the Field Experts, Peers, or thought leaders who can share ideas and experience for more Idea generation that can help you with solving a real-world problem, give back to the Society and yet generate money.
Problem Identification: Once you have done with your brainstorming, chart-down out fine problem that can lead to a specific Process design that helps you in Fund generation, Market Viability (for the Product or Service), Sustainability, Executable Action Plan and Scalability in the future.
Be S.M.A.R.T: Make your business idea a SOLUTION (Product or Service) that can a MEANINGFUL contribution to the user that is ADVANTAGEOUS and can help the user with RE-ACTIONABLE support that bring in utility for long sustainable TIMELESS duration of scalability.
- Solution – Solution that your idea provides in the form of a Product or Service shall be an affiliated component for the clients business. E.g.: a Catalyst to the core business process
- Meaningful – The Solution shall provide a meaningful improvement or benefit that can be a contributor for the clients business. E.g.: a report that aids decision-making
- Advantageous – The Solution shall become provide inevitable support by its presence in the clients business. E.g.: an integral lead generation mechanism that stimulates further business by digital media integration
- Reactionable – The Solution shall bring in insights that can caution on sustainable changes that the clients’ customer makes to keep their business abreast with trends and requirement in the future. E.g.: an expected change in demand over a newly arrived model by the competitor offering
- Timeless – The Solution does not go obsolete, but shall adopt to the changes with time and scalable as well. E.g.: offer upscaling or customisation based on statutory compliances and market demands.
Believe that once you have these in place, you are almost ready for the journey of Entrepreneurship.
However, there are other Challenges, Psychological Preparation and Sacrifices that you need to think of before your venture.
It seems like a Dream become Reality. Once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have It seems like a Dream become Reality once I wish for a vacation for some time to Sit back and just Relax, Be at Home, Play with Kids, Have some personal time too and whatnot.
Nevertheless, I never have I do not wish to see such a mess in life, shattering all dream, etc.
- Pure air but mask mandatory
- Empty Roads but impossible long drive
- Clean hands and Hygiene but no Handshakes & Hugs
- Lot of time for Relationships and Friends but cannot get together
- Crazy cooking ideas but no one to join
- Awaiting to step into Office, Hangout, Joints, but none can turn up
- Human productivity increased inspite of closed fertility centers
- May have money but no means to spend, don’t have money but no way to earn
- The Devil is all around but helpless to defend oneself
- You the world, no one to cry beside you, nor for someone’s moral support
- Dynamic Share market, Global Economy, Gold, Oil, EXIM etc. are all now under control suddenly
- Educational Institutions Closed, Strict rules laid on kids on the usage of Phones, IPad, Tablets, gadgets etc. Now we use the same confusing them.
- Ques that have been long and crowded have become distanced and never-ending
- Public places like Parks, Beaches and walk-in are seen with no public
- Hurried places such as Railway Station, Bus Stand, Airport, and Harbour are now deserted
- All competitions stands cancelled, Even Olympics 2020, Grand Pix, IPL, etc. stands suspended
- All Public Festivals, Personal celebration, Family Functions, Rituals, Matches, Cultural fest, Events, & Entertainment Show, etc. stands cancelled
- Tourism, Restaurants, Bars, Hospitality, Automobiles, Manufacturing, and most of the labour-intensive industries has the worst crisis in history.
- Modi again becomes the Saviour to unite the Nation and its people
- All seems bad and sad but all is for Good and God has a reason for the same, to have faith and believe
- Fortunately, All People at home along with Young ones get the time out to interact and spend time with all their connected and non-connected people like grandparents, lost friend connection, other extended families, and friends on a screen or a peep through check visit
- People say Namaste, Vanakkam, Wash Hands, and Clean Feet while moving out and coming in more than ever
- Younger Generation get familiar with the epic Ramayana and Mahabharatha (early considered only as a myth)
- Instead of rushing on Superstitious belief on worship at Religious places, people find a way and learn that “God is now here” & “God is everywhere”.
- All Place of worship are protected and Place of Service to Human are Praised
- People avoid junk food, prepare healthy at home
- Less sick turn to the Hospital and Clinic, looking for Home and natural remedies
- Borders closed for any access, opportunist search for choices in the neighbourhood and surroundings
- Volunteers become crusaders who once may have reason less travel which seems too expensive as every city is been divided into tiny zones & an instant fine issued for crossing the zone without a valid reason. (Only Transport workers, Essential services, etc.)
Why This and Now?
Every Year, Hopefully, this shall end before that, I shall do a Total Recall of things that I have gone through or as a Human we have gone through down the memory lane. Not sure, it is a cause and effect of Nature, nor by the Bio War testing (as it has been spoken of) or of any Scientific Lab leak like that of the Fukushima Nuclear reactor.
All I understand is that Life is not that long to run for something, Life is not that Short to Enjoy and be Selfish, Life is not that Positive to be Happy, and Life is not that Negative to be Sad. Let us be We, not Me, Help, and Support each other (Beware of Exploiters & Imposters).
#StayHome, #StaySafe, #StayHealthy, #StayConnected, #StayDistancing #GoAwayCorona #COVID19
Note: This text and some message may be anonymous, it may not be mine, but I collated and curated because I want to remember it too based on others point of view as well.
This Year 2020 saw a very special Earth Day as we human did have a very insignificant role to play in theme “Climate Action”. Nature has sort its own way of isolating (Quarentine) Human & reclaiming it’s space back.
Many a times we have seen multi fold Climatic degradation by continues interruption & dominant behaviour as well as attitude by Humans towards the planet, totally neglecting the fact that we are sharing the same planet.
As earthlings with vast flora & fauna it’s our Responsibility. We need to start learning to co-exist & respect their space on this planet.
“Dear God, Our Almighty, Let this viral wave come to an end and let our fellow citizens of the world come out of their home and start their normal routine. May you give strength to all to bounce back to normal”Author Quote Kovai Kirupakar
It has become our worst nightmare but not a dream which we humans have not even thought off, being in quarentine for more than 40 days in a row around the globe, as we run away from our closed once and normal activities for every single person from all walks of life.
We are more concerned on the near future as an individual that we kick start our Business, Job, Unfinished Projects, Works that got Stuck up, Piled due diligence etc. Our greatest incapable technology that have not supported in times of such need of hour. No Robot or any human innovation on ground for Testing, Treatment, Quarentine effort nor helping to rehabilitate. All human involvement is seen with greater risk.
Beleive in what your faith drives you towards and that we humans have survived all that we have faced from time to time. Have we learnt from our experience to respect fellow Humans, or every creature as earthlings and give respect and space to one another. We have agreed a little to change our attitude towards every thing on this planet.
However one thing for sure is that, all that happens and have happened, I personally believe is for good and is the need of the hour as a Gestation or Hibernation by nature on its own accord. We may have different hypothesis or scientific theory on this global scenario of COVID-19 but all said and done life and journey has to go on.
The bigger question that lies ahead is that once we receive the second chance are we intelligent enough to care for what we are and what we have? Do we again take things for Granted? Are our Technological innovation strong enough to safe guard us from such future catastrophic phenomenon? Do we really have such innovation through AI, RPA, Machine Learning or anything else to help Humans or to make things worse?
What do you think? Share your thoughts and inputs. #StayHome #StaySafe #StayPositive #StayStrong
Ideally, in a Ideal Scenario,
Being Ideal is Ideal, and it is the Ideal thing to do.– Once a great philosopher said..