Beyond Reason – Beyond Emotion – Beyond Religion – Brother-hood Bonding – Oneness – Binding of Human Values
We have seen multiple news and insights on the recent inauguration of the World’s first Statue of Equality. Just sparked a thought to put some interesting information on the same for you.
Where do I start for you to be more interesting?
Ok. Let me start with; a question to understand why is it required?
There are 4 strong reasons for the Equality Statue to be installed at this time when India Alias Bharath is identified as below;
- Equality across Castes
- Equality across Social Status
- Equality across Gender
- Equality across Religions
Great, now let us try to know more…
About the Statue:
- Mounted on a base-building named “Bhadravedi”, 54 feet (16 m) tall and three-stories high
- Meditation Hall at the base where a small statue of “Ramanuja” made of 120 kg of GOLD that represents the years he lived for daily worship
- Statue made of Panchaloha (5 Metals – GOLD, SILVER, ZINC, COPPER and BRONZE)
- 6,000 square metres on the ground floor depicts the life of Ramanujar and philosophy
- The investment cost on the project is about Rs. 1000 crores of which Rs. 135 crores is for the statue that is dedicated to the fellow people of the world
- Project completed in 15 months duration, casting work from China, statue bought in 1600 pieces.
- The 27,870 square metre temple on the second floor
- The 1,365 square metre on the third floor, includes a Vedic digital library and research centre
- An Omnimax theatre featuring life stories of Ramanuja and a library of ancient Indian texts are also planned
- Recreations of 108 Divya Desams (ornately carved temples) that surround the Statue of Equality
- Statue inaugurated on 05th February 2022 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
All these things are fine, and yet another question surface is why Ramanujar?
What are his special qualities and preaching?
About Identity: Saint Shri Ramanujacharya
- During the 11th century as a BHATI saint, he promoted the idea of equality in all aspects of living in all
- A soul who hails a message of inspiration to people of our countries on Unity and Integrity
- Born in the southern part of the country, influenced people across barriers of geography, gender, religion, caste and creed through his philosophy and knowledge
- A personality who is an asset to the country’s tradition, heritage and culture
- As a Vedic philosopher and social reformer, he idealised the concept of “GOD IS FOR ALL” and the supreme quality of the purity of mind and deed
- Broke the mystic thought of the world of illusion
- Inspired the epitome of a school of thought with “Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam”, the Universe as One Family
- The receiver of the title “Bhagwad” for his unification among the heterogeneous population across the Indian Sub-Continent with the thought of one spiritual bond
Thank you for your valuable time spent on reading so far, let us also look at the location.
About the Place: Hyderabad, Telangana
- “Samata-Kendram” – is located at Muchintal Sriramnagar village
- Spread across 45 acres of land that is located at 20 km (approx.) from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International airport, 40 km (approx.) from Secunderabad Railway Station, and 35 km (approx.) from Hyderabad Railway Station
- Sri Jupally Rameswar Rao – chairman of Home Group of Industries donated the land for this facility
- HH Sri Tridandi Chinna Jeeyar Swamy of Sri Ramanujacharya Ashram conceptualized and supported the funding of the project
Thank You for your time.
Will catch up with another interesting part in “Kutty Story”.
Please do take care, be connected and be safe.
#primeminister #narendramodi #statueofequaity #india #divyadesam #ramanujar #bhadravedi #panchaloha #bhati #vasudhaivakutumbakam # #bhagwad #hyderabad #kuttystory #samatakendram